Sunday, January 20, 2008

January 20th - Day 188.67 Part 6

Thumbs up for a great vacation - yea Jay
is that Samson - nope just me

Well the vacation (did I say it was incredible) had to end and I am back in Baghdad (been back since Jan 10th). I did get to ride on a C5A Galaxy and a C-47 Chinook Helicopter - more firsts. Funny I got back from the Bahama's and it snowed 8" the next day. I get back to Baghdad and YEP it SNOWED - for about 5 minutes - if you call flurries actual snow. Things pretty much as they have been here - so begins waiting for the next R & R - in May - look out Las Vegas here come the Harris's . We will be meeting Bruce (youngest brother) and Bonnie (sis) to celebrate my 60th, Bruce's 50th and Jeffrey's graduation from UNLV.....it will be great.

Only 113 days to go -and only 176 days till this tour is over.

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and best wishes for a Wonderful New Year.
Make sure you scroll to Parts 1-5 for more fabulous pictures

No comments: