Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wednesday Day 121.87


Today I finally got moved into my very own trailer (again) - it's even bigger than the first one I had to move out of. A few pictures of the new digs - obviously I need decorating help 911.


Counting the days till I can leave for home (34.13) - not that I am EXACTLY tracking the hours and minutes.


We had a little fun with the Program Manager back in the states - he was always petrified to be here. Every little noise could send him scurrying to the bunker - so after he left I go the painter's to make a special place for him. His personal bunker......of course some how pictures found there way back to KY.


Other than this nothing much going on in Baghdad - except the usual car bombs, IED's, mortars and rockets- just another day in a city gone wild.


Be home soon - Bye all

No comments: